Our marketing team is growing! Join our company today! We are looking for a professional and creative Digital Marketing Associate. This role requires flexibility, dedication, being responsible, passion, someone who is willing to learn new skills, decisiveness, can work under pressure, innovative, resourceful, adaptable, team player and goal-oriented.
· To help plan and implement the company’s marketing and advertising activities
· Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
· Conduct market research to identify new revenue opportunities and trends.
· Assist with organizing promotional events
· Collaborate with the Creative Team to create advertising materials for the company
· Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
· Content development for blogs and social media updates
· Cost management, spend pacing, and campaign status reporting
· Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
· With a degree in Marketing Management, Journalism, or other related field
· With at least 2-3 years in digital marketing industry/agency
Amenable to work on a shifting schedule, night shift, weekends, and holidays
· With excellent English proficiency (written and verbal communication)
· SEO and website optimization
· Pay-per-click (PPC-SEM), Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn ad campaign experience is required
· HubSpot and MailChimp is a plus
· Campaign KPI analysis
· Excellent Copywriting skills
Willing to learn new skills
Can work under pressure