- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Full time
Executive Administrative is responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of day to day operation. In this role, you are required to provide secretarial or executive services including schedule meetings and facilitate Conference Room reservations. To make sure office equipment’s are well maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes are working effectively. Coordinates on various office support services, including but not limited to purchasing and facilities management. Requires strong communication skills (addressing phone calls, emails, mail), basic IT skills and office software package knowledge.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide secretarial or executive services
- Excellent customer interactions (addressing phone calls, emails, mail)
- Schedule Meetings and facilitate Conference Room reservations
- Oversee business premises, facilities, including infra, machines and equipment’s are working up to date
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationeries and equipment’s
- Maintaining the condition of office and arranging for necessary repairs on regular basis
- Ensure entire office areas are tidy
- Office facility & building safety, facilitate health safety initiatives (fire drills)
- Support office event management activities
- Timely coordinate with suppliers such as repair vendor and cleaners
- Act as Front desk coordinator i.e. collect, distribute parcels, mail and other packages
- Coordinate and arrange building pass and parking access for employee/guests.
- Support key management policies (Clean desk policy)
- SPM/O-Level required, College degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 year as Executive Administrative or related experience
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is optional
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in local language and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and vendors
- Excellent time and supplier management skills