Quality Analyst - English Speaker
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Full time
- The Quality Analyst will be responsible for reviewing performance and delivery of feedback on the quality of service produced by content operations, as defined by both client’s internal criteria and the customer satisfaction level.
- The individual will also be responsible for providing input in developing and implementing quality standards across the entire organization.
- This responsibility will involve reviewing ways to improve quality, minimize errors, track operative performance, create reports, analyze performance data and ensure customer satisfaction levels are delivered in line with the forecasted objectives.
Training & Development:
The Quality Analyst needs to be able to explain and educate the content operations with the corrective actions and plan future assurance of a high level of support by doing planning and develop strategies to achieve given KPIs.
Attend training on new/updated products or procedures
- SPM/O-Level is required, Diploma is preferred
- Min. 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Min. 1 year of experience in Supervisory/Management
- Min. 4 years of experience in Account Management
- Min. 4 years of experience in IT/Telesales
- Min. 2 years of experience in CRM Tool
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in local language and English
- Reviews requirements and use cases and writes test cases to validate conformance
- Experience in business analysis, testing, and training with digital products and web content
- Experience with BI tools an added advantage
- Develops and maintain plans, strategies, and cases, while performing all activities including functional, system, regression, performance, and productivity behaviour
- Creates, maintains, performs, and upgrade scripts for specific products as well as analyses cases and provides regular progress reports
- Analyses results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action
- Participates in the development and dissemination of Quality Assurance standards
- Develops and maintains automated regression and performance
- Completes forms, reports, procedures, and functions as necessary during the development process
- Reports project status to the business unit.
- To participate in Regional standardization syncs and calibration activities for both CSAT & Quality
- Provide day-to-day support to the Team Leaders to resolve questions and issues related to quality
- Participate in weekly updates and monthly business reviews between client and the extended teams
- Support induction training for new Reviewers
- Enjoys and skilled at mentoring and coaching/giving feedback
- Possesses heavy customer focus
- Analytical and use trends to influence change to a global team
- Presentation skills and good communicator
This interview contains a video response question. The browser you are currently using does not support video messaging. Please download and install Google Chrome to proceed to the interview.