Customer Service Executive (English & Malay Speaker)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Full time
- Providing friendly and personal support to the client community via various support channels
- Being the first point of contact to handle and resolve user issues, such as trust and safety and violation of community guidelines reports
- Being the voice of the client team: understand the challenges users face and provide effective solutions
- Addressing support issues and identify top user issues; work with the team to proactively address them and find relevant solutions
- Evaluating workflows and propose recommendations to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally
- Required minimum University/College Diploma/Degree.
- Candidates possessed minimum 1 year of Customer Service experience are encouraged to apply.
- Fresh graduates/students/homemakers are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in English and Malay (spoken,written,reading).
- Fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese will be an added advantage.
- Must be client’s app user and/or familiar with using the app and its features (include username in application).
- Possesses empathy and the passion to want to understand and solve user needs.
- Loves engaging with users on a friendly and personal level.
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes
Working Days :
Shift working hour ; Five days (Replacement leave for public holiday)