Team Lead (English & Malay Speaker)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Full time
- 5500 MYR/Monthly
- Ensure business and individual agreed KPI’s are met on a day to day basis. Implement action plans to proactively address gaps on a ongoing basis.
- Ensure sufficient headcount on a day to day basis in order to meet SLA, RESOLUTION TIME and CSAT KPI’s by country, region and overall.
- Provide statistical and improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member. Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement
- Be available for employees that experience work and/or personal problems, providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Performance Management out outliers in a prompt manner align to HR procedures and guidleines.
- Drive and build effective day to day client relationships.
- Effectively communicate to all external client stakeholders on a regurlar basis.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting business reviews to the client on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and adhoc basis.
- Able to use quantitative abilities to make effective, strategic decisions and able to exercise extraordinary judgment as a key stakeholder in defining our long-term long-tail service strategy and able to work independently.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner. Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to customers.
- Drive daily operation of call center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and reward/recognitioprograms. Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement
- Share continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives
- Have appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns
- Work directly with teams to resolve all internal consults, resolve customer escalations and manage customer communications for service outages or known issues and more
- Define team structure, workflow, tools, and system requirements, innovative
Training & Development:
- Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs. Respond to and resolve employee relations issues expressed by team members; create and maintain a high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level
- Address disciplinary and/or performance problems, according to company policy. Prepare warnings and communicate effectively with employees on warnings and make effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required
- Recognizing growth opportunities, future oriented, building team skill sets, positive attitude, organized, proactive and a team player
- dentify and implement initiatives to drive customer satisfaction, increase efficiency, and boost team productivity for small business customers
- Attend training on new/updated products or procedures
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be client’s app user and/or familiar with using the client app and its features (include username in application) Fluent in English and Malay language (spoken,written,reading)
- Fluent in local Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) language (spoken,written,reading)
- Have prior Customer Service experience
- Have prior Account Management experience
- Have prior Supervisory experience
- Data analysis skills required
- Competency in speaking, reading and writing in required native language in business discipline
- Have good interpersonal and team-working skills, allowing them to engage positively with all members of their team and provide leadership and support, where required
- Goal oriented and innovative
- Be professional and cooperative, to ensure an effective working partnership with Stakeholders, subject specialists and staff
- Have excellent organizational and administrative skills (including attention to detail)
- Have good presenting/training skills (for sharing standards with colleagues and team-members)