HR Business Partner
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Full time
- To provide HR advice and support to the assigned departments and assist Head of HR in all facets of Human Resource Management
- Responsible for all aspects of employee’s lifecycle
- Facilitates performance management, employee development, assist in compensation reviews, participate in recruitment and HR Operations matters
- Manage employee’s on-boarding, internal HR database, disciplinary issues and benefits management
- Be the voice of the employees to HR and the face of HR to the employees, ensuring successful HR programs, intiatives and processes
- Support Head Of HR to execute HR operational and strategic plans for the assigned Departments.
- Execute HR processes, initiatives and ensure compliance / adherence to HR Policies
- Anticipate and address HR related trends and issues impacting the business and provide insights, recommendations, and solutions when needed.
- Anticipate and resolves any issues and/or concerns raised by employees and managers on matters pertaining to HR for the respective Department.
- Work closely with Head Of HR to identify the critical business/organizational needs, challenges and people trends