HR Business Partner
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Full time
- To provide HR advice and support to the assigned departments and assist Head of HR in all facets of Human Resource Management
- Responsible for all aspects of employee’s lifecycle
- Facilitates performance management, employee development, assist in compensation reviews, participate in recruitment and HR Operations matters
- Manage employee’s on-boarding, internal HR database, disciplinary issues and benefits management
- Be the voice of the employees to HR and the face of HR to the employees, ensuring successful HR programs, intiatives and processes
- Support Head Of HR to execute HR operational and strategic plans for the assigned Departments.
- Execute HR processes, initiatives and ensure compliance / adherence to HR Policies
- Anticipate and address HR related trends and issues impacting the business and provide insights, recommendations, and solutions when needed.
- Anticipate and resolves any issues and/or concerns raised by employees and managers on matters pertaining to HR for the respective Department.
- Work closely with Head Of HR to identify the critical business/organizational needs, challenges and people trends
This interview contains a video response question. The browser you are currently using does not support video messaging. Please download and install Google Chrome to proceed to the interview.
Camera not detected.
Microphone not detected.