Customer Service Representative
- Jacksonville, United States
- Full time
HGS is looking for a reliable, dependable and independent person to answer any calls from clients. Your responsibilities include processing incoming calls, prioritizing and entering data into the database, and tracking and ensuring customers issues were taken care of. Successful candidates should be able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing, maintain a high level of professionalism and work in a collaborative manner with other company employees (contractors and employees). Successful candidates should have a good working knowledge of geographical mapping and have a high sense of urgency.
This position is a full-time position. Opportunities for full-time employment and growth exist, depending on performance and commitment.
Opportunities for full-time employment and growth exist, depending on performance and commitment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or equivalent such as GED, required
• Candidates must have proper documents to work in the United States
• Communicate clearly both orally and in writing
• Speak English fluently
o (English/Canadian French)
• Excellent phone etiquette
• High level of professionalism
• High Level of Empathy
• Superior computer skills
• Excellent time Management
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Excellent customer service skills
• Prior call center experience.
o Prior transportation experience is preferred but not a must.
• Able to work flexible work hours including nights and weekends
• Takes initiative
• High level of Common Sense
• Sense of urgency
• Candidates should be able to accept constructive feedback in a positive manner
• Abides by the company and accounts requirements regarding confidentiality
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to type 25+ WPM
• Ability to organize logical and efficient schedules and routes and adapt to changes
• Ability to read, comprehend and interrupt a map
• Must submit to drug testing and a criminal background check
• The employee is generally subjected to long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen.
• Excellent health benefits
• Paid Training
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Career Growth
• Casual & fun contact center environment
HGS USA is a global leader in business process management. For 40 years, HGS has been providing an intelligent solution approach to meet clients at their stage in the transformation journey. From traditional voice contact center services and web self-service, chat, text, and social customer service to back-office support and robotic process automation, HGS provides a best-in-class experience! HGS is part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group. We take a true globally local approach, with over 44,854 employees across 75 delivery centers in seven countries making a difference to some of the world’s leading brands across nine key verticals.
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This interview contains a video response question. The browser you are currently using does not support video messaging. Please download and install Google Chrome to proceed to the interview.