Customer Service Representative
- Peoria, United States
- Full time
We’re looking for customer service experts who don’t require a script to help our customers send and receive payments. The right candidate can delight with promptness, thoroughness, accuracy and maybe an occasional pun or two. We want our customers to rave about their customer service experience like they already rave about the app.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Field support calls, chat, and emails from users about our product offerings.
- Try all avenues to solve a customer's issue, but if you can't, explain the why with an empathetic ear
- Educate our customers on how to use the app to send and receive payments
- Work to continuously learn about the payments industry in hopes of quickly becoming an expert
- Proactively look for ways to improve internal processes
What We’re Looking For:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Team player - we win as a team.
- Enjoys being on the phone interacting with customers
- Must be a self-starter and self-learner
- Someone who is routinely the Tech Support hotline for his/her family and friends
- 2+ years’ experience in a role that put you in direct contact with consumers
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced yet fun working environment
- Comfortable with a flexible work schedule working nights, weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work hard and have fun doing it!
· Comprehensive health benefits options
· 401(k) with company matching
· Loyalty programs
· Company awards
· Incentive opportunities
· Professional training and career path development