Head of Employee and Candidate Experience
- Hong Kong or one of our 4 other offices, Hong Kong English
- Full time
- 30,000 - 50,000 USD/Annually
Head of Employee and Candidate Experience
Location: one of our 5 global offices (Hong Kong, Manila, Delhi, Mexico City, Costa Rica)
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Employee and Candidate Experience (HECE) will be responsible to improving the experience of Talkpush employees and candidates. The HECE in this role will look at all aspects of the employees and the candidate experience, with the view to improve it constantly, and by all means necessary. The HECE will be listening to employees and finding ways to add fun in their workplace, to address their frustrations and to build a more cohesive team across borders. The HECE will also tell the story of life at Talkpush to the outside world, to help us attract the best talent available.
Specifically, the HECE will be responsible for the following:
- Wake up obsessed about injecting fun in the workplace, with a servant mindset towards employees, wondering daily how to serve them with more empathy and care
- Build and maintain an employee handbook that reflects Talkpush’s unique culture and helps to onboard newcomers faster
- Conduct and analyse employee satisfaction surveys to identify areas of opportunity
- Develop and implement a rewards & recognition program for employees
- Transform the offices into welcoming and inspiring environments
- Partner with teams throughout the organization to standardize the employee experience for all departments (Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, etc.)
- Design and manage the employee onboarding experience so that newcomers are eager and ready to kill at their job from day 1, including a regular progress review with the hiring manager during the probation/bootcamp period.
- Drive innovation in the employee experience space, transforming Talkpush into a model for other "distributed" companies to follow.
- Showcase employee culture and workplace in a way to attract better/more talent via our website, social media, media and other digital assets.
- Post exciting job descriptions on popular startup job boards to help us attract the best and the brightest talent all over the globe.
- Communicate the Talkpush employer brand digitally, making it stand out from the crowd with a unique employer value proposition.
- Build a talent pool via social media and specialized online communities.
Professional Experience, Qualifications and Education
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 4+ years (closer to 10 is better but precocious leaders always welcome) in Human Resources Management and/or Talent acquisition
- Excellent creative, writing and communication skills
- Experience in setting up processes and documentation
- An empathetic servant leader, with passion for serving others
- A bias for action and for the startup world, where things change fast
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends.
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.