Quality Assurance Manager
- Manila, Delhi or Costa Rica, Philippines
- Full time
- Hands-on contributor and keeping the QA team on target.
- Establish and continually develop solid metrics-based QA processes, procedures and methodology
- Build, maintain and execute against comprehensive QA test plans to ensure functional, regression and performance features in the product
- Management of QA resources, staffing, mentoring and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class team
- Work towards continuous deployment
- Build out AWS test environments
- Assigns and monitors work of technical personnel, ensuring that QA processes, coverage, and procedures are done in the best possible way, and implements quality control and review systems throughout the processes
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues
- Coordinate with Product and Development teams on major and minor releases, customer escalations, and support the overall product roadmap.
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.
This interview contains a video response question. The browser you are currently using does not support video messaging. Please download and install Google Chrome to proceed to the interview.