The Regional Customer Success Leader manages a team of Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Executives to maximize customer value, provide strategic consulting and software implementation support to some of the world's largest employers. He is responsible for driving customer adoption and result based success, thereby turning customers into promoters.
The Regional Lead is constantly looking for ways to improve the performance of his/her team, the creativity of their solution-finding, and the relationships with customers. He/She ensures that key performance goals (with regards to customer satisfaction, NPS, churn, new feature adoption, troubleshooting, commercial matters) are exceeded.
Key areas of responsibility for this role are as follows:
* Team Management: Supervise and coach the Customers Success Managers & Executives, standardize operating processes for effective account management and implement control measures for CSMs/CSEs in terms of reviewing account management plans regularly in accordance with the account level KPIs.
* Project Management: Ensure all aspects of scope, time, quality and cost are achieved or bettered for the entire portfolio of assigned customer accounts. CSM must maintain a healthy stream of communication both externally and internally for the successful execution of new account implementations as well as ongoing projects.
* Customer Satisfaction: Maintain a high level of NPS rating by delivering excellent experiences at scale. Lower the attrition risks and generate customer testimonials & references.
* Relationship Management: Maintain an excellent relationship with the key stakeholders of all accounts and convert these relationships and conversations into significant outcomes, account growth and usage increase. * Serve as the regional escalation point for any items.
* Product Adoption: Identify opportunities and business needs that can drive use of Talkpush CRM features and thereby increase user adoption.
* ROI and Value Delivery: Drive add on projects and initiatives to positively impact customer KPIs regularly. All initiatives undertaken as part of Value Delivery efforts must include recommendations to improve KPIs, followed by quantified results and ROI delivered.
* Delivering Best Practices: Cross-pollinate efficiency improvement ideas across all regional accounts, by developing and sharing best practices, lessons learned.
* Strategic Organizational Initiatives: Drive strategies that transform Talkpush' internal processes & product through thought leadership, vision and business acumen.
Qualifications / Requisites:
* Have 7+ years of experience in customer facing roles (preferably in SaaS / ITES industry or Professional Services consulting)
* Possess fantastic interpersonal skills & professional outlook and are strong leaders
* Knowledge of customer service practices & customer-first mindset
Technical aptitude and ability to quickly understand software features & functionalities
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
* Experienced in project management and has lead & executing complex projects
* Possess a strong strategic outlook and business acumen
* Expertise in developing business cases and analyzing & forecasting financial impacts
* Ability to see the big picture, understand the key drivers of the business and how they relate to each other to drive improvements
* Data oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills
* Have a knack for spotting issues or potential pitfalls in a project and flagging them early in the process.
* Have a solution oriented attitude
* Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
* Fluent in English & Spanish and can conduct business discussions in local market
* Understanding of local market dynamics, trends and candidate/user behaviors and the ability to navigate through associated challenges