Business Manager - Philippines
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Negotiable USD/Annually
Looking to join a rapidly expanding global tech startup? This is your chance for you to exercise your entrepreneurial spirit, your salesmanship, and to create a new market for an exciting technology.
Below is a video of our CEO explaining the role:
A Business Manager will hold the following responsibilities:
- Meet with key decision makers in large enterprises and help build better candidate experiences and better hiring processes.
- Create a business case for our clients and demonstrate how Talkpush can add value
- Drive self-sourced and BD-sourced opportunities to closure and own the relationship with the Customer
- Ensure new accounts are smoothly onboarded and customer satisfaction levels are maintained
- Leverage relationship with existing accounts and identify opportunities to expand existing accounts to multiple locations/geograhies
- Accountable for pipeline and revenue targets for the assigned market
- Work cross-functionally and alongside other regional team members and provide inputs related to customer feedback, the competitive landscape, contribute towards product roadmap and the overall regional and Company goals.
The Business Manager will be reporting to the Regional Director who is based in Manila. This means the BM must be able to operate autonomously.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in handling enterprise accounts in a Sales or Account Management role
- Prior experience in Sales, ideally B2B sales, is required
- Knowledge of recruitment and TA Tech is an added advantage, but not necessary
- Strong communication, research, analytical and presentation skills are needed for the role
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic environment and not restricted by shifts schedules
- Prior experience of working in a target oriented, metric-driven environment
- Experience working with a CRM and other business productivity tools is an added plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a high level of accountability and self-drive
- A go-getter who is not afraid to find his/her own lead and pick up the phone to talk to a prospect.
Talkpush is the first conversational recruitment software. It is designed to make recruitment faster, more real-time, more conversational, and to get AI bots to work for recruiters. Talkpush is used all over the world by customers such as Accenture, Amazon, Citibank, McDonalds, Walmart, and many more.
Stanley, the first of its kind recruitment conversational assistant operating on Messenger, is already processing over a million candidates every year. Talkpush's CRM facilitates the handover from bot to human better than any other, reducing the time it takes to connect candidates to recruiters to minutes when it used to take days.
Talkpush is a VC-backed software company, was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneur Max Armbruster and received backing from 500 Startups, Seedcamp and other strategic investors.
WE ARE HIRING.
Talkpush is hiring sales professionals, product managers, marketers and developers to join its team. Most positions are based in our offices all over the globe: San Francisco, India, Philippines, Costa Rica, Mexico and Hong Kong. Intelligent and ideological candidates interested in changing the world of recruitment are welcome to apply. Just have a chat with us on our website or on our Facebook page.
Read more about the Talkpush culture here.